Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Press Conference Of Vishesh Films' Crook In Mumbai

Hey friends these pictures were taken during the Press Conference Of Vishesh Films' Crook In Mumbai. CROOK – ITS GOOD TO BE BAD, addresses the issue of Racial Discrimination with the Indians abroad and especially highlighting the recent attacks on Indians in Australia. The film star cast includes Emraan Hashmi, Neha Sharma, Arjan Bajwa and others.

Director Mohit Suri and Producer Mahesh Bhatt interacted with the media at the press conference in Mumbai on Sep 29, 2010. Crook is releasing on 8th Oct, 2010.

Emraan Hashmi for Press Conference Of Crook In Mumbai

Emraan Hashmi for Press Conference Of Vishesh Films' Crook In Mumbai

Crook Actor Arjan Bajwa

Crook Actor Debutant Neha Sharma

(L to R) Emraan Hashmi, Neha Sharma, Arjan Bajwa

(L to R) Emraan Hashmi, Director Mohit Suri, Neha Sharma, Arjan Bajwa

Crook Director Mohit Suri and Producer Mahesh Bhatt

Crook Director Mohit Suri for Press Conference in Mumbai

8 comments:

  1. Another block bluster movie from Mahesh Bhatt with Emraan Hasmi. Previous movies of Mahesh bhatts with emraan are super hit and this one also may have milestone for him. Emraan again seeming in hot scenes,which will drag audience in the theaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was attractive! Thanks for the coverage explanation! I even did an evaluation on my website! Why am I using shriek script all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I insincerity say I totally be in agreement a props a few points, but you utterly have a unique outlook. Anyhow, I like the word used in these defenses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for this article, I think it’s really hard to take one’s choice. Your examples are all right, keep your blogs on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whole the site is remarkable! Admiration for the extent interpretation! I still did an evaluation on my website! I should take some advance steps for my site too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello friends thanks a lot for your loving and appreciative words. Do follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/buzzintownevent and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/buzzintown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I have to to say I was traveling here and there on net, but being here is good fortune for me, appreciation chum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is new for me to your website and after penetrating some pages I have determined to break in your journey frequently, as I have liked you site too a large amount.

    ReplyDelete