Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The other side of Abhishek Bachchan | Aaradhya Bachchan

Incomplete without Ash, Aaradhya: Abhishek Bachchan

Abhishek Bachchan says it's tough to choose between his wife Aishwarya Rai and daughter Aaradhya.

"No father on the earth can ever answer that question like that. Both are an integral part of my life and I need both of them to complete me," Junior B said.


The 36-year old was at the 92.7 Big FM studio here to chat with listeners.

Abhishek and Aishwarya welcomed their first child Nov 16 last year.


Abhishek Bachchan holds special screening of 'Bol Bachchan'

Actor Abhishek Bachchan held a special screening of "Bol Bachchan" for his "Dostana" friend John Abraham, and the two couldn't stop themselves from showing their admiration for each other.


The screening was held Friday.

Asked for his reactions on the comedy film, John said: "The movie was good. Genuinely I love comedies, I enjoyed the film so much. Ajay (Devgn) is brilliant, Abhishek is just outstanding and I am so happy seeing him in the film because he really made me laugh."

Abhishek Bachchan indulged in some real life 'Dostana' with John Abrahim

"He (John) is biased about me. He is my jiggly-poo right... and so I am biased towards him as well. I am very happy he saw the film," said Abhishek.


The duo are excited to be seen together once again in the sequel to their 2008-hit "Dostana".

"We are waiting for (writer-director) Tarun Mansukhani to finish the script. We will go and ask him about it and when can we start shooting for it," said Abhishek.

"But we are excited, the boys will be back," added John.

"Dostana 2" will see Abhishek and John reprise their roles while Katrina Kaif replaces Priyanka Chopra as the female lead.

What are your thoughts about Dostana 2?


You may also be interested in:
Bol Bachchan review
Cocktail movie review
Bol Bachchan Box Office Collection



(Courtesy: IANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment